[Dailydrool] my take

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:23:10 PST 2009

Hi everybody,Please,I don't want the drool to go anywhere.I too depend on it
for laughs,info and yes even a cry,I am on SS disability,am in pain most
days,and things here are most likely going to get worse since the DH factory
is closing and I don't know how we will be able to afford our little
house,where to go with 9 animals.The DD is a constant for me and that's a
good thing for a bi-polar person,(i don,t want to go back to the rubber ward
where they take away your shoelaces)The DD is the first place I go when the
computer goes on in the morning and I really get disappointed when there are
no drools.
I love all the posts no matter what language they are spoken in.I have
caught myself more than once out in public say SUMPFIN instead of
something,I just tell people that look at me weird that its sumpfin my
hounds say.

I have met very few of you in person but I feel as though I know alot of
you.I had put out a request about Christmas cards if anyone had any extras I
would love to have them(since I couldn't,t afford to do the exchange)I
received 36 card and one even came from Venice.isn't that what the Drool is
all about?Hanging in there with people,showing your feeling for the people
and there bassets and wannabees?

That's what I always felt from you all.I hope know one leaves the drool.The
stories and antics make my day and the information is invaluable

Snooters and drool to everyone around the world

Marty,mom to Jeff,Trudy,Mason,Hazel and the 5 cats