[Dailydrool] strokes

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 12:31:12 PST 2009

Our OLD expensive vet toldus dogs dont have strokes...when we took our
clarabelle in when she seemed to have had one..i dont believe that but it is
what he said

I wish i had belongedto the drool then cause i wouldhave for sure seen if
she came outof it, she wsn't in pain, shejust couldnt walk and tipped over
and wasconfused

she was 14 so when the vet said her time was here i foolishly listened and
have regreted it ever since,  specially when freddy died of a broken heart 3
months later onher birthday.

she was fine one minute stood up and stretched and did a light head shake
and  was never the same.

that is why i love the drool next time i would know that maybe the dog could
get well

i have learned alot about the health of my bassets besides all the fun and
friends i have made and had

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr