[Dailydrool] Moltening....

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 18:51:35 PST 2009

I went to teach my yoga class on Wednesday morning and when I looked down at my pants, especially from the knees down it was as if I had tarred and pour basset hair all over them!? I couldn't believe how much hair was on them - so I am sure that Trixie is shedding, seems the lemon bassets shed more, at least that's been my experience which means that the my little old lady beagle Princess will be starting her moltening and she really sheds!!

Lots and lots of drool to all in need....Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess and Trixie (Sierra ATB 2.6.08)