[Dailydrool] Talkin' Beke to da MomPerson

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 16:06:29 PST 2009

 Dis Dudley here.? I be's readin' da Drools, lookin' for word from Brudder Elwood, my hero bud and Nigel, who Mama sez gots a BIG set of dem Chrissymus balls.? Her seyz dat eben iffen it's 3009 dat nohoundy who wants to keep dere Chrismassy balls should ebber, ebber gib Mr. Cooper, sir, da eye.? Her seyz dat Belgian eye beats Basset eye ebbery time.? Pawsonally, I don get did eye fing.? Why Nigel be gibbing away he eye?? Dis not New Eye time, it Heppy New EARZ time.

Nigel, my fren - sumpin tellz me dat talkin' eke to da MomPerson is a BAD fing, too, dude.? See, I trides dis seberal times lately - eben showed a little tiny bit of my toofs and my MomP getted really, really bad eyeballs awso.? Her sedz dat da ONWY time her wanted to see my toofs was iffen I was eatin' da dinner, nicelike.? I donut know whatz dere probwom is but dey gotz one.

Snooters, Dudster