[Dailydrool] New ears reesolelooshuns

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Jan 2 12:59:02 PST 2009

dis be The Dog House Gang Reesolelooshuns.

Nelly Belle
Me not doin nuttin.  So me jus tinue to:
1. Nappy wen I wanta near da fire.
2. Nite teme nappy wit me booty on da Momma.
    Mabee I twy not to stinkybomb da Momma so much in da nite.  Dat da
    Momma falt, herz sez bedder out den in.
3. Teke wessons fum Elder Clara

Tucker
Why meke annyting different?  Me hab a gud life.
1.  I twy to stay healfy. Dis seizure stuff is da pits.  Me gunna deman dat da medisans taste
     bedder
2.  I twy to not be such a meanie to da Sadie.  But hey it bee fun to seez her
     lookz when me gwowl at her.
3.  Eat more bonz and tweats
4.   Weed more tips fum Brudder Elwood, affer all I bee da King ob dis houz.

Sadie
I bee a buppy, wat I no bout dis reesolelooshun stuff?
Why I no eben will member wat me sez I wud do by dis nite.
So I jus bee a buppy and gib da look an bee cutie.

Abby
I wanna lots of change.
1.  I goona keep twyin to be top dog.
2.  Git off dis di-et da Momma got me on.  We gurls ned sum fwuffness.
3.  Do wut I wanna do!
3.  Fin a bedder hidy pwace for me tweasures.  Dem odder kidz keepz findin me stuff in
     da beck yawd.

Ruby
I am an wil awways be Empress of da Gang, so beck off Abby!
1.  I keppin dese houndies healfier!  Da bee cuttin in to me bonz money.
2.  I rule dat der be no more critters in dis home, wiffout me appawrol.
     Yeah rite, me sure Da Momma gonna listen to dat rule like herz listen dis las year.
      hrrrummmfff.
3.  Git da Momma beck in da shape.  We tarred of herz beck bee in hurtz.  So I
      bee gibbin dat doc da look and da snarl.  Git him moobin to fix dis pwobem.
      anny of youz eber get da snarl fum da Husky?  It be a pwetty scawwy ting.
      I hab it pawfected!
4.  Git me own water boll.  Me tarred of dwooly water.  Yuck!

Dat be we reesoleooshuns!  Da Momma no hab any.  Herz sez she onnly brake dem anny ways.

We sennin da dwool to awl dat need it.  We hab lots ob drool at dis house.
The Dog House Gang