[Dailydrool] Kelvin

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:37:07 PST 2009

Carmen,

You are doing such a wonderful job with this beautiful boy! He has gained some weight and he is acting like a healthy basset now (I watched the recent   youtube video). What a difference you have made! I think you should adopt him permanently. I agee with you that he should not have to make an adjustment to another home. It's obvious from the looks he gives you on camera that he loves you and it is obvious also from your posts that you are head over heels for this sweet boy. Thanks so much for taking him in, caring for him, and loving him! It does my heart good to see things like this!

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm