[Dailydrool] Kelvin

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 19:42:55 PST 2009

How much more can poor Kelvin take.   This sweet boy deserves a break if ever I have ever seen.  Carmen you are such an angel to give him this chance to have a good life.   He is such a sweet boy and it is so good to see photos and video of him.  Keep them coming and keep giving him that love that you give to bassets.  Ella Louise sends her drools to him and all the other houndies in need this week.

We are glad the Col. is home safe and sound.  Tell him we are very proud of him and thank him for his bravery to keep us all safe and sound.

Drools to evryone out there with sick hounds and sick slaves.

Diane and Ella Louise