[Dailydrool] Kelvin

Brandie Allen hnddg221 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 15:52:28 PST 2009

Carmen-

I just watched your vidoe about Kelvin and I couldn't help but sit here with a big smile on my face and tears in my eyes...some guys really do have all the luck.

He looks wonderful, those 12 pounds have made a huge difference and his coat is nice and shiny.  He seems like a really happy boy...i know you have grown really fond of him and he seems fond of you...sometimes these "fosters" are meant to stay, remember, he picked you!!!!

Best of luck with him and please keep us posted!!!

Brandie momslave to:
Mugzy (Dad picked me, but I picked you as my favorite)
Rusty (I picked Dad in a minute, sucker)
Stewie NoLongeraFoster (Thanks for letting me pick you, we were meant to be)