[Dailydrool] Inspector Morse reviews the case

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 3 09:45:24 PST 2009

Why, wot dis be?  I be habin my booty sleep and I gets da
prod in da back.  Morse, yooz got a mail.  So I lookie.
Why, der be a mail from Emma, the delicate deeba.  She be
sayin dat da brudder be pickin on da Elder Clara, my lubs.
I review da case, da brudder bein my brudder in paw,
awmost.  Den da phone ring.  Who dat?  Why, it be da
Elder Clara callin.  She be laffin, awmost canna speek.
She find sumfin on da poota and her belly roarin wib
laffter.  She found a site cawlled HOUNDSBAY.  Yep.  Now,
she be not beleebin da eyeballs.  It be sayin it be a site
for AW THINGS HOUND to be sold.  Why, da brudder he be a
hound.  And this be a site faw him.  ALL THINGS
COLLECTIBLE.  He very collectable, rare, you may ebben
say.  She list him.  She starts da biddin low, real low.
To be collected, aw can be posted.  She be sealin da tape
round that bone-hole, tight.
Emma, der no need to wurry.  Da Elder Clara got it sawted.

Inspector Morse xxx