[Dailydrool] Owl and Basset friendship

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 11:14:17 PST 2009

THAT WAS A  " HOOT "   GET IT ????  OH I AM SO  BAD !    YES ANNIE YOU ARE
 shut up Maggie
BWAHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Evil Annie and Maggie Wags

Ps  My husband was trying to put the new license tags on the girls  collars
today,  we have to pay $ 25.00 a piece for license  Isn't that  high ?????  any
ways,  Annie stole the needle  nose  pliers,  then  she ran off with Maggie's
collar.  then she  stole Maggies, tags and Bill asked me ,    why does she
always  have to be such a Evil Brat ????? That's my Evil Annie  busy little bee
!!!!!

Marlene