[Dailydrool] Illegals from a legal household!!

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 10:48:21 PST 2009

Hi--we are also harboring two fugitives from the reaches of the Cook
County Revenue Office. Eugene and his cat brother are always up to
date on their rabies, etc. , but we have never registered them with
our village. I actually think the fee is quite nominal for neutered
animals so I guess it is just laziness on our part. Probably adding
insult to injury is that I am an attorney!!!!!  Georgia and Eugene,
maintaining a low profile.....p.s. Happy new Year to all, comforting
drool to those who have suffered a loss, Happy Gotcha Day to the
brudder and GO KELVIN!!!!!