[Dailydrool] contents daily drool Re: loose stool and bad gas

Susan Bogner bognersm at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 10:52:18 PST 2009

In response to the question of bad gas, our 2 eat the same food and only 1 has bad gas and frequent loose stool. I just asked my vet this past week about it and he told me to put live active yogurt in with his food. That some dogs lack the bacteria they should have in the digestive tract. I have started the yogurt and notice a big difference in just a week. He has not "cleared the room" of anybody this week so it must be working. Worth a try.