[Dailydrool] Funniest post to the drool I've ever read...

Sam & Debbie Sommers debbiesommers at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 08:40:54 PST 2009

LOLOLOL I just wanted to say..  if this list had a "funniest post" contest,
this one would get my vote!  Thanks for the laugh Sarah!!!! :o)

Debbie

Message: 4
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:38:51 -0000
From: "sally king" <sally.king at nqe.com>
Subject: [Dailydrool] A clean queen
To: "dailydrool at dailydrool.org" <dailydrool at dailydrool.org>

Younger Clara would like it made clear, that while she admires and follows
the advice of Elder Clara, she draws the line at sharing her latest title,
Queen of Farts.

She admits, that on very infrequent occassions, when she jumps up to see
what's on the counter (she NEVER counter cruises) she may emit a little
"parp", but this is as dignified and ladlylike as is possible.

She says she would like certain two-leg members of the household to show
similar restraint.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK