[Dailydrool] In defense of my lub Elder Clara

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 8 15:35:29 PST 2009

Here be Xaxa da Basset.

Me coming here todey in defense ob my lub da wonderful and cute Elder Clara. Now, me be debastated wif da wabe ob lies concerning me lub da Queen Elder Clara. Me hebins, da women be pwetty, be wise, be all ebery woman, basset , human or any odder kind, wants to beez and da peeplez comes a sayn she beez da gas bomb, saying she bes da fart queen, talkin boutz da private partz ob da lady, her tailpipe. Now I tellz youze all da troo. She bees delicate and sumetimes she habs da digestibe problemz but she not beez what youze all be a saying. Now, I bees wib da disapointments and wif da hart brokin wif da momma Debbiz that aparentlee bez a helping da lye to spredz. Momma Debeez, pleez be more consideratez ob da QUEEN dat leebz in yourz hauze. She da noblez ladee and deserb to be treeted like da QUEEN she iz. Gib da woomanz da pinkz liquidz to helpz da digesteebs problemz shee habz intead ob helpeen da Brudder spreadz da incorectz factz.
Queen Elder Clara, I...uh..- I LUB YOUZE.
Yourz foreber
Xaxa da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau