[Dailydrool] Skin Irritation

advocate50 at aol.com advocate50 at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 16:13:11 PST 2009

 Our 2 year old basset Abby seems to get a skin irritation at the top of her legs where they meet her chest. It is reddish brown color. It starts to act up in the beginning of December.She had it when we got her at 7 weeks( same time of year) Seller told us that it was poison ivy. Vet said no way.

Just wondering if anyone else deals with this issue and knows what causes it.She does not seem bothered by it. It just looks yucky. Allergies, maybe? At any rate, off to the vet we will go.
Mary In Texas