[Dailydrool] HW meds

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 19:52:34 PST 2009

I have had TWO dogs (both dachshunds) who were on heartworm medication their whole lives and got heartworms. Because my dogs were on medication I got from my vet, the cost was covered. This is why it is important to have your dog/s checked yearly. I never skip the heartworm meds. Until recently, I have been using Heartgard Plus. A vet tech told me about Iverheart Plus, which is like a generic equivalent and is some cheaper. (I have to save a little with 11 dogs, 2 cats and 3 horses! )

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm