[Dailydrool] Mitchell speeks about water

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 20:33:59 PST 2009

Dere be wadder and den dere be Wadder. Sum wadder warm an sudzy. Not da kine
I talking about. Some wadder lotsa  wadder like a leke or pont or da ocshun
whut I nebber have seen.
Meny yeers ago i wented to a leke.And i swum. MomPerson hadda trekkin
harness on me whut gotta strap on da beke so she cood greb me iffn i sunk. I
LUBBED  it. I coodent swim far but I cood swim an no i didint sink needer.
My ears flot. My lips flot!! My tail it a rudder. I wanted ta play wif da
reetreevers dere but I coodent swim out dat far.
I eben did dok divin.

Iffn youse goes here:  http://picasaweb.google.com/bgszap/TheDogs#   You
will see a pixshure ob me dok divin. I were younger.

Love and Drool to everone in need and a You Go to Kahuna,
Mitchell, of Mitchell and dem odder bothersome liddel chilren.