[Dailydrool] Not Barking

Roger & Joyce Jennings jsj at zoomtown.com
Mon Jan 12 08:08:38 PST 2009

We have had Twoie (really, she has us) for 5 weeks and 2 days.  She
has not barked in that time.  Tuck and Beanie bark at various things
and Twoie gets excited and runs wherever they are going, but makes no
sound.  She has growled at the boys and sometimes makes a squeaking
sound when I am making her meals, but that is all we have heard from
her.  I find it hard to believe that the person who had her would
spend the money to have her "debarked."  I don't know what that costs,
but since she lived in a fenced area of mud, it seems unlikely that
the owner would spend any medical money on her.
I would appreciate any thoughts that any of you have on this matter.

Love and drool to all in need.
Tuck, Beanie, Twoie and Joyce