[Dailydrool] anudder can of dem wurms

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 05:54:57 PST 2009

OH BOYZ,  dis be da Evil Annie an dere seams to beez a nudder can of  dem
wurms just waiting fur meez to step up an clothes da liddy.
why wuts rong with dat woomenz any ways???????  I be tinking youz  talkie
mity finz Nigel and Llewis.
dere aint nuttin wong wif yur  "English "  meez understtanz every  wordz you
writz. Der !   I dun told herz !
Iffin she dont like basset language den dont reed da drool.

mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie here,  So what exactly is your  point
??????  Is it about animal rescue ????  Animal rights  ?????  or Basset language
????
On a personal note,  I was forced to retire because of a serious  disease and
if it were not for the stories of Nigel and Llewis and Brudder  Elwood and
Elder Clara I really don't know how I would get through my depression  some
days,  they truly are my life savers,  I have come to know Debbie  and Bev on a
personal note and truly consider them my friends, as does so many  other  "
drool FAMILY members, so  any thing you say about  how they write is a slap in all
of our faces.  It  most  definitely took me a while to get the hang of the
language but now that I have  climbed that hill I love their stories as does
everyone else on the drool, so if  your problem is  being a  " writer "  and
proper " English  "  my suggestion would be to find another "properly written web
page  "
If your problem is Animal rights,  once again, I really cant say that  I
believe  in all their ( actions )   how ever they do get the  point across about
the plight of over population.  just  today there  was an article about  a cow
that had escaped the slaughter house in NY in  2002   and how  " PETA "
stepped up, rescued the cow and  put her in an animal "sanctuary "  where the cow
lived 6 more years and had  gained over 800 pounds .  There are radical groups
out there who go to  extreme measures   to save animals , are their " tactics
'  appropriate  ?    NO !    but KUDO"S to  them  for saving the animals  and
making  others aware of the  problem and God bless those of you who rescue
dogs    and not  just ( Bassets ) everyday !
I am a proud mommy to two Bassets , they are from a back yard  breeder,  are
they inferior ??????  maybe to YOU ,  but I love  them with my whole heart !!!
I understand  the worry of professional breeders and show people, but  please
don't  condemn, all animal rights people, they are not all the  same just
like dogs are not all the same ! and by all means please excuse my
pronunciation, god knows I am not a "  professional writer  "   YEAH !  If I had nothing
else to do except get on a web  page ( The Daily Drool )  that is intended to
educate and entertain people  and pick them a part for their " personal beliefs
" or how they improperly  speak or write, I hope the hell someone shoots me
!!!

DAT be my MOMMY  isn't she great ?  Evil  Annie
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)