[Dailydrool] Droolers Come and Go

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 06:59:55 PST 2009

I read the posts concerning the changes in Drooler participants. I think one reason some disappear might be that their last or only Basset passed on, and it became too hard to visit the Drool. Over the past few years I have received helpful information, really good laughs and felt compassion for fellow Droolers with sick or deceased babies, Basset or sooners. I once sent out a comment and got onto the wrong line and the recieptient had no clue what I was talking about. I think I misread her email to me because words can be misinterpreted on paper. I skip many postings due to time and content, but I still find the drool a very helpful addition to my email.It is fun to hear from so many people in so many places in the country and the world. I would say most Droolers are good will ambassadors. Just my two cents. Have a great day.