[Dailydrool] Breaking up basset fights

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Jan 14 18:18:01 PST 2009

Be it beer or beef... fights happen..

One thing I use most often.. a baby gate !!  I bought my baby gates (6 of
them) at Kids-R-Us ... they were 19 bucks each, plastic, and have a handle
at the top... fights break out always near one.. cause I have 6 in the
down-stairs area of the house where me and the hounds are ...

baby gates some times scare the bejebus out of hounds... My main boy Riley
is deathly afraid.. my middle boy Franklin is mild to medium about them..
and my boy Henry is like.. "what gate?" ....

so my recommendation.. a baby gate!! :)

-Robert

  _____