[Dailydrool] Great news on Miss Twinkle Toes!!!!!!!

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 18:30:05 PST 2009

Miss Twinkle Toes went to see the surgeon today and got the very best  news!!
Her fractured pelvis and ACL and hip joint will heal on it's own with  time
and rest. No Surgery!!! She got all her shots, dewormed, and had a  heartworm
test which unfortunately, was positive. She will have to gain  some weight
before the HW treatment since she weighs only 30 pounds. She is now  back at home
with the Aunties enjoying all her attention. Our volunteers are so  happy
tonight with the good news, especially her Uncle Ted who brought her home  in his
plane.

Thanks to all the doggies for all the healing drool 'cause it really helped
this sweet little girl. Thanks to all the droolers for well wishes and
concern.  Miss Twinkle Toes wishes to send her little bit of drool to help all the
doggies  tonight that may need some extra healing drool!

We love to share the special stories of some of our 60-70 dogs in foster
homes in South Carolina and North Carolina. The trials and tribulations of the
basset breed are many and we like to share the feel good stories of some
successes. We are very proud of all the doggies on the drool, no matter where  they
come from. Ours is the love of the breed and our sincere efforts to save as
many as we can and find them wonderful new forever homes.

Dottie   (Can't wait to get our new foster,  "Hootie")

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle  King 2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild Child)
Chetty Cheese (I rescued  myself)