[Dailydrool] chap stix for feet

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 14 20:18:44 PST 2009

I use vaseline too for that in our calgary winters and salt hurts but mostly she wears boots - namely her Muttlucks for hounds one bigger size for front feet and another smaller set for back feet..They also have flourescent tape on them.   It has been so cold and so much now here she was in back yard today and was debating about going through a four foot drift (I was waiting for her to get stuck again ) but changed her mind. Do they make snowshoes for dogs?
I think it's here cuz I came back to Calgary from Victoria.
Hope summer's cool too.
Georgie and Miss Becky