[Dailydrool] Please help our mum with her thesis

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Jan 14 23:39:21 PST 2009

Bonjour - actually bonejour is better (hehehe!)  Miss Penny & Miss Polly
woofin in from across the waves in France.

We are on holiday in our mum's friend's super big house with the super
super big drinking bowl (Nope, that the pool, gurlz). We are VERY good,
so far, we did not do our usual disappearing trick so da mum is not mad
with us and we are being extremely polite with Katina (she's a c at t  and
she's 18 years old).  Mind you, Tambour, the other cat .....

Well, what we would like, puleeeeeeeeze, is to ask you if you would be
willing to answer just a couple (or 10) questions for our mum's thesis.
She's gathering info from all around the world so we would like replies
from US peoples AND from everywhere else - I think there's someone in
China, Mexico, Aussie, SA ?????  UK? of course we know there are people
in the UK. Wake up Polly!  And we would also like input from
individuals, breeders, rescuers etc etc.

Please email da mum directly if you would like to help us out
elerimist at free.fr

Thank you very much.

We LOVE the drool and everything and everyboy on it! Da mum said she
joined just before TBO went to the Bridge but can't remember when that was.

Anyways, we hope you will read this message and get in touch with da
mum.  We are sending
drool and lurps to all.

Misses P & P