[Dailydrool] Nail Cutting Discovery

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Jan 15 08:08:07 PST 2009

Let me interpret for those who aren't fluent in "GUY"

"Honey.. GIMMIE THAT!  I want to get back to the game... halftime's nearly
over and I still have to prep nachos, beer, and squeeze in some time for the
head."

O:-)

LOL !!!

Actually ... being a "guy" I do the nails.. and until recently had a
spotless record for doing three hounds in less than an hour.. that of course
includes catching the one that's next, and corralling them back to day bed
which is just high enough...

I say "had a spotless record" because this past time, I nicked two quicks on
one hound and one on the second.. :( it wasn't that I was in a hurry.. I
even went out to the car to get my flash light to shine light through the
nail.. but the boy that has solid black nails ... well.. he's also got
brittle nails..

that's one for the group.. do you notice if you have more than one hound..
and if you especially have an all black nail.. do you find they are more
brittle than your hounds that have only partially black or clear nails?

-Robert
(aka robert the toe-nail butcher!)

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Nail Cutting Discovery

I was having more trouble than usual yesterday and DH took the nail cutters.
It was the difference of night and day; I hardly had to hold the furbabies
and it went really quick.