[Dailydrool] nail cutting discovery

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 15 10:42:53 PST 2009

I have a dremnel and the cutter from Daily Drool green one and still have to take her out for cutting.  The reason I suspect  they let DH cut them is cuz they're more scared of him and not at all scared of us and know they can make us feel guilty.
So the green one is actually pretty good I found the other night - I am afraid to hurt her and she knows it.
A lady other end of town was very good and held the paw facing under/up . I stand on top of becky and grab the nail - sometimes that works.
Well off to the horror of nails.
Georgie and Miss Becky