[Dailydrool] New phone - 2

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 05:21:11 PST 2009

Learning more about the new phone, I found it has a place for emergency contacts (3) and a note. I put my parents for me, and my pet sitter and vet, should one of the dogs be involved in an accident with me. And in the note, I put to contact the pet sitter or my kennel if I will be away from home for an extended period. In the contacts, I have the vet, kennel, pet sitter, and emergency vet entered. I feel better knowing that as long as someone finds my phone, the critters will be cared for. Oh, I also have my vets name and number on the back of the ID tags that the dogs wear. (www.boomerangtags.com - great tags!) I figure if someone finds one of hound and they can't get in touch with me, my vet will be able to take them until I can pick them up.

Droolcicles to all!

Synthia - so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl
and big kids Ace, Baja, Maya