[Dailydrool] Just a little drool, please

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Wed Jan 21 09:31:33 PST 2009

Hi Folks,
If there is any available, we ask for a little drool for our foster, Cleo this morning.  She apparently wasn't cared for in the manor in which Bassets deserve and, consequently is undergoing dental work right now.  This includes at least one extraction.
So, if your pups have any extra, please sling a little for Cleo.
Thanks!
Janie Anne (I'm getting used to Cleo, although she steals all of my treats that I've hidden) & Bill