[Dailydrool] Chow Hound

weedbusgrouches at aol.com weedbusgrouches at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 09:44:37 PST 2009

Roscoe knows when it's suppertime around our household. He can be in the far corner of the property and when the refrig door opens, you can guess where he's at, within a blink of the eye. There is a dog feeder out and is full all the time. I can hear both of the basset's eating during the day. But like I said, Roscoe is there under foot. We talk to him and he talks back (in his own way). Now Daisy is the loveable mutt. She will come in and lay on her pad, waiting for chow. They both get what is left over along with dry dog food mixed in.
After they both have eaten, Roscoe counter surfs and when he finds anything left out, that's where he plants himself.
Does any of the other owner's have this same problem? If we leave him out, he will bark until someone lets him in (with his head hanging low, like I know I'm bad).

Frank Weed
weedbusgrouches at aol.com