[Dailydrool] Chow Hound

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Jan 21 10:27:52 PST 2009

All of my kids counter cruise anytime they see or smell something
that might be good. Sadie is my limousine drooler
and can actually reach into the sink.  Yes I do believe she
has a slinky in her back.  Even little Nelly Belle tries to cruise
but she is so short that her paws won't even reach the counter
top....doesn't stop her from trying.  Even though I correct her
I have to admit that it is cute.  I use to keep a step stool in the
kitchen, but when I caught Sadie using it  to climb I knew it had to
go.  None of mine counter cruise while I am right there, they
always wait until I am in another room.

None of mine ever feel guilty about their bark-bark-bark.
When I call them on it they just come running with wagging
tails and what I call their happy proud face.

Karen and The Dog House Gang