[Dailydrool] The wrong question...

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Jan 21 09:25:48 PST 2009

I have enjoyed the thread on "how do you know if your dog is happy".
But I think we're asking the wrong question of ourselves, as the supreme
basset slaves that we all are.  I can only speak for me, but it makes
sense to me that we should be asking "when AREN'T our little basset
babies happy!"  Mine are so spoiled that they seem to always be happy to
me, unless of course they're having to give up whatever is in their
mouths (Sophie) or having to endure the frigid temps on cold winter
mornings (Diva...although frigid is a loose term, it's like 55 degrees
here!!)  That's pretty much it...anything else they want, they just go
for it, so if they're STILL not happy, um...tough patooey!  He he

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva and Sophie - "make us happy momma!!"