[Dailydrool] poop eating, naval lint

Christian Jonas cjonas at swbell.net
Wed Jan 21 11:30:19 PST 2009

OMG, I was laughing so hard.  We have the same issue with both Snoopy and Vanessa.  Snoopy is more of a spinner but jumps on Vanessa's too.  However, Vanessa well she thinks Snoopy is her personal "soft serve machine".   I too have yelled at them that Snoopy isn't a "tootsie roll machine", "soft serve machine", and who knows what else.  Vanessa is right there tongue out ready to catch it.  It's so gross, you have to make a joke of it.  Neighbors are probably like what in the heck is going on over there.  They know they are not suppose to be doing it, if they didn't they wouldn't come in all sad and pouty looking.  I would understand if they didn't get enough to eat, but I know that isn't the issue.