[Dailydrool] Wulfgang's quest for OEBE Status

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Jan 22 16:54:10 PST 2009

One roll of paper towels?

**ONE** ??? oh boo hoo hoo... mine is deserving of oebe ....

Look kiddo... I've got a hound.. that in the period of 1 minute.. took a big
Costco sized 200 sheet box of bounce from the top of the stairs where I set
it on the laundry soap... into another area of the kitchen and had happily
spread bounce sheets all over his bedding, shredding the cardboard box into
confetti ...

The same hound who grabbed hold of a 12 pack... **TWELVE PACK** of toilet
paper and made 7 of them unusable for even the tiniest of buttocks.. the
other 5 were relegated to **MY** use to live with teeth marks and ripping
toilet paper whenever I'd try to get pieces off the roll...

The same hound who reached up on the counter, back into the corner bypassing
a pan and getting access to a whole chicken carcass in less than 1 minute
alone in the kitchen... (xrays and otoscope or what ever it is later and out
the vetman's door 400 dollars more poor)

the same hound that makes it a point of running back into the house after
scarfing down turds just so he can lick people..

same hound that can jump high enough to snag treats off a shelf, granted
bringing shelf down on said hound and teaching him a lesson.. maybe .... but
still he was able to do these things..

and the same hound that destroyed my spare linksys router...guess it just
sounded oh so crunchy to him..

and even *I* know that's not oebe worthy *yet* ...

LOL

Kim I'm just kidding.. taking you to task... no matter where we are as hound
owners.... the real OEBE's will nearly always have us beat... these would be
the hounds that escape but constantly but are always sitting just under the
edge of the deck ignoring our calls.. when we see the gate is wide open..
hounds that would shred living room furniture and remotes and shoes, and
parade our unmentionables in front of the preacher when he comes by... oh
no.. ours are not OEBE's yet.. not by a mile!! :)

And to the REAL OEBE's .. hats off and thank all that's DOG, that I don't
really have one of them... I'd be in real trouble then!!

LOL !!

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Wulfgang's quest for OEBE Status

I think Wulfgang was on that conference call with da Brudder too.  Here is
his tally sheet over the last month:

Wulfgang 1 brand new roll of paper towels 0
Parading around my inlaws house while I was in the shower with my bra and
underwear in his mouth with my mother in law chasing him 1 (he opened the
CLOSED bedroom door and somehow got into the