[Dailydrool] Being guilt tripped into basset ownership

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Fri Jan 23 06:44:14 PST 2009

Take the basset you want....you will both be happier and healthier for it.  And you made a valid point:  How do you know the female basset won't end up just like the basset already in the shelter?  As far as your friend is concerned, tell her to use the time and energy she has used to guilt on you and go do something about that basset in the shelter, herself.  We can all only do so much and I want to thank you for taking a dog into your home.

Joey ~~ mom to LolaBelle, VeeVee, Mattie Ray, Sausage Bisquit, Katie Sadie, and Lucy Jo.