[Dailydrool] Ear kisses to all from Paddi B

Mary Wilson mewilson at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 24 11:22:56 PST 2009

This morning Paddi B Basset was resting in her arm chair by the fire. I went and sat on the ottoman to cuddle with her for a moment (no, of course it's not as comfortable! But she had the chair first and fair is fair...). I had a kleenex, and was polishing out some of the wax and goo in her outer ears. Paddi B likes this and purrs enthusiastically through the process. Today she added something -- when I finished with the ear, she leaned up and gently gave my ear a series of fairly extensive kisses!

She joins me in sending ear kisses to anyone who has lost a hound friend, and to anyone who has a sick critter of any kind. Vernon Q Basset adds his greetings, too.

Mary (definitely part of the cult)
Paddi B Basset &
Vernon Q Basset