[Dailydrool] Too Many, Too Much

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 17:13:16 PST 2009

I'm feeling apprehensive when I go to read the Drools because of all the
hounds going to the bridge.  I've been on the Drool for years and can't
remember so many going in so short a time.  These past few months have
certainly been tough on the houndies.

My condolences to everyone who has a sick Basset,  or one who has left for
the bridge.  I positively hate the fact that a mere 15 years is elderly for
a basset hound.  They should be with us for decades.

Mitchell...your Mom and Dad can't lose you so soon after Zelda.  Please get
better and come home.

Everyone else...please stay well.  I want to think happy and silly thoughts
when I click on the Drool messages.  It's been so sad for so long.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil