[Dailydrool] A GREAT DAY FOR RESCUE!!!!!

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 19:08:46 PST 2009

Hi Shirley,

     What wonderful news about Beckie! We have so many  wonderful senior
hounds in our rescue, CBHR, and know the thrill of rescuing  them in the nick of
time. How eloquently you expressed the attributes of senior  hounds. We just
pulled a wonderful 12 year old whose owner had to go into  hospice and was so
sad and confused. Your heart just goes out to them and most  of them end up
staying in their foster homes till they go to the bridge. All  dogs should be with
a loving and caring family when they come to the end of  their life.

    Thanks from one rescue to another for a job well done  and for caring so
much about an ole lady.

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)