[Dailydrool] WHUT?????

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 19:05:27 PDT 2009

Dis mergency post. Dis da Brudder Elwood. Furst we sey da good stuff. Brudder Norm, you rock. We give ya Hi Pawz fur workin so berry hard and now you a champion. Dis berry nice. Brudder Elwood proud ob youze.
Brudder Norm, we gotz liddel problum.
It bee youze Momma.
She gotz dis personalz hygene fing down to whut dey say a science. Why dere ain't no crack on da hound she ain't explored. She berry smart, she berry nice, but she go inta different wooman when she git dat toebone grindin moochine in dem hot liddel hands ob herz. Why she nuff to scare da Brudder. She git dis look in dem eyeballz, she gotz like bout 10 arms whut grab da bodie, she crank dat moochine on da hi gear and let 'er rip. She gotz no mercies on me toebones. Why ebbin Elder Clara doin da greementz on dis, cause she dun got herz toebones too. Dere ain't a toebone safe round Auntie Sandi, why I bet she got one ob dem grinderz whut be a usin no cord too. She whip dat fing out like a wheppon and grind away.
I refink dis sitteation.
Time to go souf. Meebe Taxas. Now dat she gotz da specul washin tub Brudder Elwood a finkin dem northern states jus not safe.
I gittin in me crate now, I gotz da atlas. Time fur a plan.

Drool to all in need, specul iffin you libbin by Sandi Scissorhandz, she a comin fur youze toebonez--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts