[Dailydrool] Bassitude

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:15:42 PDT 2009

Today Buttercup had the wind up her tailpipe, about food, as usual.  Dadperson had some peanut butter on bread all 3 hounds were giving him the eye, he is such a wuss where they are concerned.  He was carefully sharing out pieces when Buttercup began her whining, then threats, then all out attack on Honey who was getting what Buttercup felt was her share of treats, namely all of it.  So much for dieting!  I already had her collar but was in an akward position, regardless I was able to push Honey away and get Buttercup on her side until she calmed down.  She was in full indignant basset cry, Buttercup is very verbal.  Then I let her outside and all was well until mealtime.  I put Honey in a different room  so this time she went after Beau's dish before he had finished.  Usually she just goes and stands by his head and he ignores her, taday she attacked him and he would have none of it.  He is bigger than Honey but I could keep them apart until Dadperson took him  and we put both down on there sides.  Bowls were empty but for a few crumbs, I gave Beau his bowl to lick and picked all bowls up.  No more treats tonight!  Dadperson stalked off to the bedroom and closed the door. 2 fights too many for him.  Maybe he will listen to me when I say Do not feed them but I doubt it.  Sigh, Sue K  Momperson to Buttercup (I like whatever Dadperson is eating, forget about green beans) Beau (I do not need a diet but I'll eat green beans too) and Honey ( Are we eating green bean, I eat too fast to tell), the clawed one (Who eats green beans?) amd Mickey the cockateil (I prefer sunflower seeds)