[Dailydrool] July 14, 2008

Ski sushiela at michiana.org
Tue Jul 14 19:03:28 PDT 2009

                  Mandy the Cocker Spaniel left for the bridge last year on this date.
                  Mom was very sad today & cried at times.  She misses Mandy.
                  She misses carrying her since she can't pick me up.  Mom knows
                  that Mandy is no longer blind or deaf & doesn't have skin cancer
                  on her rear foot which doesn't bleed anymore.  Only a small hand
                  full of people know that Mandy is gone. She doesn't talk about us
                  anymore.  We don't read the drool anymore, hence, over 2000
                  emails, because everytime she would look on the subject line,
                  another hound she knows has left for the bridge.  We thought we
                  would pay tribute to her & thank everyone again for their condolences
                  we received last year during this time.  Mom still have the list to send
                  personal emails to those people but her health doesn't always allow
                  it.

                             Countess Penny of Indiana
                          Sadie1 at dogomania.com