[Dailydrool] Yikes - Rabid Fox in area

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Wed Jul 1 15:10:42 PDT 2009

I'd be at the hardware store immediately buying a friendly (no kill)
trap and find the fox myself if your town isn't helping.

We live adjacent to 12 acres of virgin timber loaded with grey, red &
black squirrel, badger, eagle, deer, hawk, possum, rabbit, owl,
raccoon, skunk, chipmunk, mice,pheasant, turkey and heaven knows what
else.  Jill the Bagel is ALWAYS in clear view.  To date the only
injuries she has received have been INSIDE the house, like when she
forgets there is a window between her and the outside creatures, runs
the basset 500 straight into a door, cabinet, or (ouch) the occasional
wall, or slightly scalds her nose trying to slurp my morning coffee!
LOL

Seriously, rabies are no laughing matter.  I would DEMAND action by the town.

Nadine Mysker
Slave to Jill the Bagel (who just today brought me an owl feather to
send to her nephew Baxter B Good in Missouri, also a rescue mutt)