[Dailydrool] Strange question

Sandy sanwhe47 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:49:35 PDT 2009

I hesitate to ask this question but I know if anyone will know, it will be a
Drooler.  Val, our 5 year old spayed female, is acting out of character.
She attacked Bea and bit her so badly on her thigh that I have her on
antibiotics; she isn't eating normally and  Thumpy is treating her like a
female in heat.  I know, talk to my DH as to why he is not neutered (he's
never fathered pups).  She was spayed in her first year I think; we've had
her over 2 years.  Is it possible for a spay to be incomplete; part of an
ovary left?  Thump has never acted this way to any of the other bitches; I'm
having to separate them so he'll leave her alone; she is NOT receptive.
Can they have a false heat?
Were slinging drool for any hound or two-legger in need.  I'm way behind in
reading my DD.
Thanks!

Sandy W
Bea, Val, Dora, Willie,Thumpy(the Pit-Basset)
Bug and Max who are happy not being Bassets
See our family at:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/513320