[Dailydrool] My Deal of the Month

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun Jul 5 11:54:08 PDT 2009

I have been bathing bassets for 40 years.  I have used the human bathtub,
the human shower, and now use a REAL dog bath tub at Pat’s during the
winter.  During the summer, we bath the dogs outside (we have both hot and
cold water outside) and I have used an old ½ of a 50 gallon drum on legs
outside (that was the pits), kiddie hard plastic swimming pools (hard on the
knees),  doggie bathtubs outside that sit on the ground (hard on the back).
Well, the other day I was cruising the internet and saw a Booster Bath on
Amazon for $129.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING!  These usually run about $230 – so I
got it!   It is really nice!  The dogs put their front feet right up there
for me, I boosted them in without a problem.  It has a great flooring, good
drain system, the right height, nice shampoo holder, nozzle, restraint
system with collar
 and (this is what I was worried about) is very stable!
Took about 5 minutes to put together and it arrived in 3 days!

WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG???

Sandi Wittenberg & The Red Bay Gang

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny, Norm & Opie

sandi at redbaybassets.com