[Dailydrool] Senior Houndsabound is getting the 2 senior Bassets in need of anew home! Any transport help out there?

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Jul 5 12:35:05 PDT 2009

HI all,
I just made contact with the owner and Senior Houndsabound will be getting these 2 12 yr olds.  Their names are Valentine and Suzy, they get along well with other dogs and cats,  are housebroken and just need a place to rest their old bones!

We have to move them in the next week,  the owner can drive them down to Atlanta on Thursday,  is there anyone in the Atlanta area who might overnight these two and help with transport further down towards Orlando?
Please email me at
houndsabound at att.net if you can help or have any thoughts about the transport.

thanks!   wen
www.seniorhoundsabound.org