[Dailydrool] Conley scary dude

bevzap at comcast.net bevzap at comcast.net
Sun Jul 5 12:55:13 PDT 2009

Ok dis Nigel an Llewis an Cooper an we riting to tell youse dat liddel Conley done scairt da wazoombahs outta we an MomPerson an DadPerson an mebbe ebben heself but he not tawking.

We all sitting dere nicey nice an Conley start mekeing dem upchuk noises so MPerson she callt he an took he ousside. Now alla sudden we heers MPerson screeming an I do meens screemin for Dperson for HELP HELP ME HURRY HELP ME!! an he go flyin ousside (he slamt da door in we faces) an it turn out dat Conley go out gakking an den he stombel, and stombel more an he beke legs wobbler an da frontend it wobbler an BANGO he go flat down on he side wif he hed all stretched out an he legs floppin aroun!!!

MoMperson she grabt he aroun da chess an hole he uprite an jam she hand clear down he froat (DadPerson oudsside  den helpin hole up) an BINGO, dat dam puppers he up an waggin and lookin for treets.
I tells ya we all holdin da breff much as he a ratsofinkpainindabutts, we lub da liddel brat. MPerson fink he chokt. So do Auntie Debbie and Auntie Sandi an ebben Sir Doc DVM fink dat, too. He seem fine now. Fact I want my chewy beke, liddle thing....gimme dat here...Conley COME BACK HERE...

Drool to all in need

Nigel an Llewis an Mr. Cooper Sir and (MomPerson sneekin sips ob chartdonnay in da bafroom)

an

I Cnly

I luvs yu

Luv Cnley. (ha ha skrt dm bg time.)