[Dailydrool] Conley scary dude

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 5 16:01:39 PDT 2009

Dear MomPerson - we feel that "sneekin sips ob chartdonnay in da bafroom" is
simply not good enough - how about Frozen Margaritas in the den, or perhaps
Bellinis for breakfast?  If da buppy is going to drive you to drink, then by
golly, do it with style!!  (And just think, Conley's been doing all this on
his own, what happens if Nigel decides to take the buppy under his wing and
teach him Nigel-tricks?  Oh my.)

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____