[Dailydrool] Camp Bow wow Troy Michigan

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 16:20:34 PDT 2009

I have a $125 dollar gift card for Camp Bow wow- redeemable ONLY at their location on Sauter Drive in Troy, MI.

Any offers? If someone buys this- all the moolah will go towards our Slobberfest pledge next weekend. I had planned to put this houndsbay- but as it really is not use-able by one and all it just makes more sense to post. Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Thank you to all who have sent cards for my stepdad- his ordeal is not over, but I will send an update in a day or two. Please keep drool coming.

Also have a question- Chillie Pepper ( she owns my mom and stepdad) who is now staying here- gets goopy eyes. Just brown goop- nothing nasty looking. But enough that a couple of times a day I have to wash off the crusties. Any thoughts on this? Should I try some saline drops? I'm sure they are not infected-but also there seems to be more goop than I ever see on Ms.B or Elvis.

When Chillie is here, Elvis always wants a 'piece' of her... you know the romantic kind. Never mind that the boy has been neutered for many many years and he can't stand up! Chillie is going to pierce his ears one of these days telling him just where he can take that idea. So he whines and whines and whines ALL DAY! I am just short of going insane. If you have any thoughts on how to curb his inclinations I am WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING!

We are looking forward to Slobberfest on the 11th and can't wait to see you there!

NORAIN NORAIN NORAIN NORAIN NORAIN

droolies, Angelika, Ms.Brandy and Elvis too... and for the time being Chillie Pepper as well.