[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley Had a Visitor Today

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:59:31 PDT 2009

Well, she won't call it a "visitor", more like "I've been VIOLATED!"
Beasley's vet came to the house today as Beasley's ear is infected again.
On top of that, she's got an infected anal gland (don't tell her I am airing
out our dirty laundry).  So, she had double fun today...NOT...doc gave me
more antibiotic ear drops, ear wash, oral antibiotics (Cipro), pain meds,
AND she gave Beasley a shot of a steroid med.  My poor baby girl, she cried
and howled so loud when doc was cleaning her ear that I started to cry, it
broke my heart.  Doc is coming back next week for a recheck on the ear.  She
said that it looked like the ear is starting to close up from the
infection.  She does believe it could be allergies, as she put it "ears and
rears" prime allergy areas.  After the vet left, I gave my girl her dinner
with some chicken on top and a piece of cheese too.  Right now Beasley is
fast asleep, I've been giving her lots of attention, kisses, and belly
rubs.  Could I please ask for some healing drool for Beasley?  Just a little
will do.

Healing drool to all those four and two-leggers that need it.  Comforting
drool to those who have let their furbabies go to the bridge.

Thank You
Ruthie Beattie & Ms. Beasley (Auntie, YOU have to be MY caregiver now!)