[Dailydrool] dogs and memories

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 11 11:07:04 PDT 2009

Yes they do remember.  Miss Becky had a friend who she hadn't seen for about 2 years.
Well he got out of car she ignored him and in five minutes was all over him.
Also my youngest son got into a snit and went back to Owen Sound to his dad
Well old faithful sleepy a border collie/beagle cross when he went into house
she ignored him for five minutes and then bounded up on him.
And one day Dazey was hogging the bed and I pushed her out with foot.
Well since that day to the day she left I was still begging her to get up on the bed and
she wouldn't.
They are worse than I am memory like an elephant on those sort of things. In fact a boss
during a disagreement said 'you still remember that'?
aroooooooooo
The son came back but made him come by train which he hated.

Georgie and Miss Becky