[Dailydrool] bumps in paw pads and greeting cards sold in UK

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:33:15 PDT 2009

Greetings and healing drool to all.
Pierre has me worried again, and he has an appointment for Wed. am to see his Vet, but Sat. pm (always on the weekend), I noticed lumps in his front paw pads.  I took photos if anyone wants to see.  (Please email me off line for that).  They are pretty large, and he has been struggling with walking ever since his liver crash in January, but that was believed to be from arthritis.  He is my boy with severe allergies, so he is licking his feet constantly.  I have so far tried wrapping the paws in an epsom soaked cloth, animax and itch relief medicine.  Each front paw has one lump, and they are located on the inner part of the pad, and they are almost identical in size an location which makes me rule out a bug bite.  If anyone has experienced this, I would love to hear your thoughts.
Also, I believe it was last year, someone posted about fantastic basset greeting cards they purchased in the UK.  I forgot the web address for the shop, but I am running out of that which I ordered, and I wish to get more.  They were just so cute, and there was fantastic wrapping paper too.  So if that drooler is reading, and wouldn't mind, please let me know off list.  I would greatly appreciate it.
Hugs and snooters,
Jackie and the herd